ABOUT ORDERING FROM US
Our work is individually handcrafted and one of a kind. Our web site accurately shows what we have on hand. Available items are normally shipped within two business days after payment. The lead time on commissioned orders depends on the type of item and time of year. Generally, allow four to six weeks for custom works.
Prices are quoted in Canadian
dollars. We do not charge taxes.
For online purchases, we accept Paypal and Interac email transfer. For in-studio purchases, we accept cash, VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover.
For payment by PayPal, we email you a Paypal invoice which you pay it through Paypal, using whatever method you prefer with Paypal. You do not need a Paypal account.
For payment by Interac, send your payment to the email address from which we sent our quote to you. Let us know the password to be used for payment acceptance
Items are available for pickup at our studio.
Shipping costs and delivery timeframes shown are approximate for our standard shipping methods for Toronto to Vancouver, BC and Toronto to San Francisco, CA. Items are shipped from Toronto, Canada via:
-- Canada Post Expedited Parcel within Canada (4 business days) for all items
-- Canada Post Xpresspost to USA (2-3 business days) for items over $125
-- Canada Post Expedited Parcel to USA (4-6 business days) for items under $125
Shipment is tracked and insured, has delivery confirmation and usually requires signature upon delivery. We'll provide the exact cost and delivery timeframes for default and alternative shipping methods to you based on your postal code or zip code.
Buyer is responsible for any international customs/duty fees.
ORDER & PURCHASE STEPS: ON-HAND ITEMS
- For on-hand items, click the "Order Now" button on the web page for that item. Complete and submit the order form.
- We reply with a confirmation that the item is available and costs for shipping options to your address. The item(s) will be reserved for 48 hours to give you time to confirm your order.
- You reply to confirm the order, to identify your choice for shipping method, and to identify your payment method. Include your name and, if shipping is required, your full mailing address. If paying via Paypal, include the email address to which our Paypal invoice will be sent. On-hand item(s) will be reserved until your payment has been received and cleared.
- We usually ship on-hand items within two business days after your payment has cleared. Paypal and Interac payments clear the same day you pay the invoice.
- We email you the delivery tracking number when the package is shipped.
ORDER & PURCHASE STEPS: CUSTOM ORDERS
- For custom work, click here. Complete and submit the form. Please provide as much detail as you can on your requirements.
- We shall respond with an initial estimate of cost for your custom work.
- If you wish to proceed, we shall work with you to come up with a specification and final estimate for your approval. A non-refundable deposit of 15% will be required to proceed with the final design and making of your custom piece.
We expect our customers to be satisfied, hopefully, to even exceed their expectations. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please notify us know within 7 days of receipt.
Except for in-studio situations, we do not offer exchanges or replacements. Each item is one-of-a-kind -- there are no duplicates.
Lost or Damaged Shipment:
Reimbursements for lost or damaged items are subject to Canada Post/USPS or UPS procedures and policies. Items are fully insured. Original shipping fees are fully refundable.
Just Not Happy With It:
Return the item to us. Ship the item within 15 days of original delivery. Ship it in its original packaging, insured for its original value. Use "Signature required on delivery" option for items valued over CDN$125. Buyer is responsible for return shipping fees.
Upon receipt of the item, intact, we'll issue you a full refund for the original item cost, excluding original shipping cost.